CalWORKs Domestic Violence Program
- Foothill Family provides intensive case management to domestic violence (DV) victims who are on state assistance.
- Our services help victims of violence overcome the emotional trauma and move towards financial independence.
- Professional, individual and family counseling is available as needed, including counseling for the children of DV clients.
- DV clients also have access to support groups, art therapy and attorneys who provide specialized services to victims of violence.
Support Group for Domestic Violence Survivors
- Groups are available to women who are taking steps to change their lives.
- Groups are available in English and Spanish.
Perpetrators' Treatment Groups
- This 52-week group session conducted by certified group facilitators helps abusive partners identify their issues with power, self-esteem and control, and learn how to manage their emotions, particularly anger.
- Participation can be voluntary or court-mandated.
- Groups are available in English or Spanish.