- Our specially trained therapists provide early intervention and mental health services to children ages 0-5 and their families who are exhibiting developmental delays, behavioral or mental health problems.
- A treatment plan is designed to meet each child's specific needs and may include play therapy, parent-child interaction therapy, family therapy or other unique interventions for the 0-5 child.
- Services are provided in homes, at 40 preschools and at our family centers.
Early Head Start
- Our Early Head Start program is a comprehensive, home-based program for pregnant women or families with infants and toddlers ages 0-3.
- Our program is available to residents of El Monte, South El Monte, and La Puente.
- We support the healthy development of infants and toddlers through weekly home visits with our trained child development specialists.
School Readiness Initiative
- Our specially trained child development specialists prepare children for school so that every child regardless of race and/or socioeconomic status enters school ready to learn.
- Foothill Family provides the home-based services in Azusa and we partner with Azusa Unified School District for school-based support.
Adoption Support Services
- We provide professional in-home services for families who have already adopted an infant or child to help them address the special needs of the child and successfully integrate them into the family.
Teen Family Services
Comprehensive case management and mentoring for pregnant or parenting teens that help vulnerable youth achieve success in school and at home are available through our Cal-LEARN and Adolescent Family Life Programs
- Our case managers assist teens in becoming effective parents and help the teen mothers and their babies find a medical home.
- In-home visits give our case managers an opportunity to help teens make positive lifestyle choices, raise healthy babies, and learn parenting skills.
- Teens learn to set and achieve goals, stay in school and graduate.