Foothill Family’s Jeanne & Mike Beckman Educational Scholarship provides funds to further the higher education pursuits of deserving Foothill Family clients, former clients, or their parent/guardian seeking financial assistance. The scholarship will award up to $2,000 to one or more students each academic year and is renewable on an annual basis should the recipient maintain excellent academic standing at the institution of his/her enrollment.
- Recipients must be accepted to or enrolled in an accredited institution or vocational training program in order to be eligible for the award.
- Applicants for the scholarship must substantiate financial need or personal hardship and demonstrate academic or professional promise and perseverance.
- Funds may be utilized for a variety of academic underwriting such as tuition, fees, or campus room and board and must be paid directly to the institution.
This scholarship is funded by the Michael and Jeanne Beckman Educational Fund, which was established in 2017 as an endowment by the Beckman Family in support of individuals who believe that education is a crucial step toward a brighter future.
Application Deadlines and Information:
- Applications with two (2) supporting statements must be submitted by July 1, 2023.
- Letter of recommendation must be received by July 1, 2023.
- Award decisions will be made by July 31, 2023.
"*" indicates required fields
“Questions? Please contact the Development Department at email@example.com or (626) 993-3636.”