Corporate & Foundation Partners
Foothill Family is grateful for the generous support from the following corporations and private foundations who have contributed financial or in-kind donations valued at $5,000 or higher in the past three years.
Community Advisory Councils
Essential to ensuring that our work truly addresses the unique needs of the people in our communities is a strong network of community advisors.
Our Community Advisory Councils act as a network of community partners who will work closely alongside us to guide, advise, and support us in carrying out our mission in the most effective, efficient, and personalized way possible.
The purpose of our Community Advisory Councils is to assist Foothill Family in serving the residents of the San Gabriel and Pomona Valleys, Glendale, and Burbank. The members of the council will bring their unique skills, knowledge, expertise, and connection to the community along with fresh, independent perspectives to:
- Advise and guide on program activities, materials, delivery, and decisions
- Provide information and feedback regarding community needs
- Support and advocate both for programs and for clients
- Ensure stakeholder feedback is delivered to programs for quality improvement and enhancement purposes
- Review and monitor our effectiveness in accomplishing our mission in the greater community
- Deepen Foothill Family’s roots and connectedness in the community