Building the Foundation of a Strong, Happy, & Healthy Family
WHAT IS PAIRS?
For more information or to get started, call Foothill Family at (626) 993-3000 or scroll down to register.
FREE OF CHARGE
PAIRS is FREE OF CHARGE and offers a full scope of services supporting the family, parents, and children including:
- Relationship Educational Workshops: Communication skills, conflict resolution and management, stress and anger management, and much more
- Parenting Education
- Individualized Coaching to enhance relationships and parenting
- Job and career advancement support
- Connections to additional community resources
- Couples and individuals ages 18 and over, who are parents or caregivers
- Participants must live in Los Angeles or San Bernardino County.
For more information or to get started, call Foothill Family at (626) 993-3000 or complete the form below.
Sign me up!
PAIRS is a FREE service available for applicants who reside in Los Angeles or San Bernardino Counties.
"*" indicates required fields
Thank you for your interest in the PAIRS Program!
After you click the “Submit Application” button below, a staff member will be in touch with you.
We appreciate your interest in joining the program and look forward to speaking with you!
If you have any questions about the PAIRS program or registering, please call us at (626) 993-3000.
Touch base throughout the day
Have more fun in your relationship
Learn to speak and listen to each other
Spend time talking about the future
The PAIRS Program and its corresponding marketing materials is supported by the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) of the United States (U.S.) Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award with 100% funded by ACF/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by ACF/HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit the ACF website, Administrative and National Policy Requirements.